• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

A few upgrades

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
I've been a little busy lately on a few upgades. As some of you know, Landy put in Levi's old Novi 1200 into my car while I was out of the country and the motor didn't last but 1 pull. This is what it looked like.
DSCN2891.jpg

Then, after that motor went south, I picked up a low mileage MM motor and it stayed in only for a short time while I was waiting for this to be built over in Cali.
1025121355.jpg

DSCN2941.jpg

A MMR-600. So the cleaning, scrubing and powdercoating began and we had this sitting in the driveway.

DSCN2946.jpg

Then after a lot of work and help from Landy and Ron (BC4E) it ended up coming out like this.

pic3.jpg
pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

I really learned a lot about my car and it was enjoyable getting all the parts and getting everything together for it to come out so great. Ron and I had a big puzzle to put together. Good thing we had his car parked behind mine so we could reference it when we put it back together. Thanks again Ron, and Landy.

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
Original Poster.
Welcome to the internet.

Thanks I know what it means. Just scratching my head on the inpersonable reply.

I guess the answer is no?

The answer is yes, ICEVEX A2A with a NOVI 1200 Self contained running 9LBS. She should be around mid 400's ( others with similar set ups have gotten these numbers). After the break in etc. I will be putting in a MAFia MAF and getting a new dyno tune to dial it in. Similar set up as DR does. Your question/answer is, as if you never shared a beer with me or something?

Thanks for the comments.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info