• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

A few new pics of my shelby.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
After a nice bath and detail, here it is.

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0857.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I was thinking the same thing. Shelby's are made for straight lines, vettes are made for turns and aggressive driving. How is the overall package compare to a vette?

Thats true....until I spend a couple hundred and get the eibach pro kit, upper control arms, lower control arms and the adjustable panhard bar. Then the thing should handle awesome.

I LOVE it compared to the vette. When those vette guys say the shelby was "just a mustang", they have no idea how nice the ride is compared to the vette and how comfy the seats are. And now adays they have all the toys that the vette has accept HUD and removable top. The gas mileage is way worse, 14 compared to the vette getting almost 20 all the time. And I get WAAAAY more attention in this car than I ever did in the vette. People almost break their necks trying to watch it go by, and I almost always have someone comment on how hot it is when I stop somewhere. I couldnt be happier, and I will be able to mod this car for 1/10th the price of the vette. Just to start, the full stainless axle back for the shelby was only $300 compared to $950 for the axleback on the vette. And I should make more horse power than the vette for like $2k. That would only cover the install of the blower kit for my old vette. And I have back seats now, and dont have to worry about killing the trans or rearend like I had to in the vette. And the shelby is already forged from the factory.....MONEY!Q

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Nice!
Hint of the day....Turtle Wax Ice. I thought this stuff was bullshit til I saw the entire Volo fleet shinin' like a silver dollar a year or so ago. Apparently Turtle Wax came in....cleaned the entire inventory...and Iced 'em so Volo would let them put table tents on the cars touting their stuff.

I've used everything known to man and this stuff is freakin' unreal. Get the paste.

And if you want it to look stupid hot, take the time to use 3M Hand Glaze on it first....then Ice it. You'll want to dive into it.

bj

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info