A bunch of pics at the park today....40+ pics....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
utryd2 said:
Nice pics btw.
riski shows his colors right away. No bs there, but if your cool with him hes a nice guy too. Now on the other hand, piss me off and then bro and I are really similar.

Two fav sayings Ive heard him say to someone (kinda like warning signs, your about to get hit)
1. feelin froggy....jump mother fucker
2. nothing but space and opportunity

Very true. :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Nice pics btw.
riski shows his colors right away. No bs there, but if your cool with him hes a nice guy too. Now on the other hand, piss me off and then bro and I are really similar.

Two fav sayings Ive heard him say to someone (kinda like warning signs, your about to get hit)
1. feelin froggy....jump mother fucker
2. nothing but space and opportunity

:bowrofl: I've heard those lines come outta Joe's mouth before... and it was startin to get hairy for sure!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
ilikebmx999 said:
50* out this weekend and Dan Joy has a pulley puller! Do it!

Standard pulley pulled will not get it off as Jaguar used a 20 ton press to put them on and the snout will have to be ground down for the smaller pulley to fit as they made the snouts to only fit that pulley and not be missed as easy as a gtp, cobra, lightnings. Many have tried to pull it and it is not fun. The pulley on the blower and crank will be replaced about the same time the blower gets potted n polished and then tuned

Thread Info