'98 Ford Taurus

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
any known problems?

He mentioned that it had to have something with the cooling and heater system fixed, he has the paper work, not sure what it was exactly but it's all fixed. It runs good and there's no problems feel free to take it for a test drive just give him a call.

The car is solid it was his gf's mom's car, she left to Europe and left it upon him to sell it.

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Well, he talked to his gf's mom and she's clueless as to what's been fixed. She just went to the mechanic got the issue taken care off and didn't really go into it. She told him to call the mechanic if he wants to find out :picard:. Oh and the interior is really clean on it. But yeah anyone that wants to check it out give him a call. Nice solid car for the winter.

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
The car was inspected by a mechanic and there's no problems with it. Front tires were replaced recently, he has some sheet from the mechanic and the lady really put a lot of money into this car for repairs. A/C and heater have been fixed and both work, the brakes have been replaced as well. Wish I had more details but she's clueless on what's been done. Documentation wise all he has is the inspection sheet from the mechanic that lists some of the stuff that was done.

Someone offered him $1300. If anyone can beat that offer give my friend a call. The car has been sitting in front of his house since his gf's mom left to Europe, which has been like 2 months. I'm going to charge it up for him today.

Thread Info