98 cobbra idle question

whitemare

Reaction score
recently i installed a jlt rai intake , bassani cated x pipe and slp lm 2 0n my car ,it ran fine for a while than it started acting funny it run good than putter like it was farting than run good it would idle low and die out ,so i changed the maf and it runs good except it seems to idle a little low ,once in a while the rpms dip and it dies .anyone know what this could be?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
whitemare said:
recently i installed a jlt rai intake , bassani cated x pipe and slp lm 2 0n my car ,it ran fine for a while than it started acting funny it run good than putter like it was farting than run good it would idle low and die out ,so i changed the maf and it runs good except it seems to idle a little low ,once in a while the rpms dip and it dies .anyone know what this could be?
if you changed all that stuff, the car will be about 15-20% lean on the STFT.. you would benefit greatly by getting a dyno tune done to correct your STFT and WOT fuel trims... hope that helps

bob

OP
whitemare

whitemare

Reaction score
hey how much would be to tune it for right now to get it running right , i'm planning to supercharged soon but in the mean time i'd like to get it runing good

Cobra99

Go Big or Go Home
Reaction score
My car did that too with close to the same mods. I had it dyno tuned and it hasn't had those inconsistencies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom