98 Chevy S-10

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
NEW LOWER PRICE!

Engine still runs, but has a bad knock. possibly a slipped ring or MAYBE a thrown rod. Truck was parked ever since the problem started to avoid damage being done. Could be re-built, or easilly swapped.

Up for bidding next is a very nice 1998 Indigo Blue Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended cab RWD Pick-um-up truck. Comes with a flawless interior and about 130,000 miles on the clock. seriously, the interior is mint. The exterior: new tires last fall, and comes with a nice leather targa top for the bed. Was in a fender bender up front, no frame damage, headlight has been replaced, but the plastic grill is cracked, and there is a moderate dent in the passenger fender. some body rust on the right rear fender and rear bumper. Engine runs decent, had a tune up and Upper intake manifold gasket replaced, and a new distributer, and a new heater core about 5k ago. no exhaust leaks, no slipping of the trans but the engine does have a tick tick tick to it, but drives fine. Heat is Hot, AC blows cold, and the stereo (am/fm cassette) still plays loud with no blown speakers. Truck does NOT run, and would be a good DD. or being the longer framed EXT Cab would make a perfect candidate for a 350 SBC swap. My dad bought a 2010 Malibu so the truck is no longer needed. He works near indianapolis and this truck has made the 3 hour drive every week for the last 2 years.

Were looking for $800 OBO. Feel free to make a serious offer. Located in Orland Park if anyone is interested.

Call me, James, at 708-408-3637

Last edited:
OP
Burtonrider10022

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
i for got too add. has a crack in the windshield(since like 2003) and also has a remote start kit. 2 remotes, both work. 135,6XX on the clock right now

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
if it wasnt auto, it would be sold to me by now, GLWS

OP
Burtonrider10022

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
make it a stick :dunno: chop the hell out of it. make it a project car. put a jet engine in it. c'mon, lets get creative

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
make it a stick :dunno: chop the hell out of it. make it a project car. put a jet engine in it. c'mon, lets get creative
need a dd that gets decent mileage, the 4spd auto wont cut it mileage wise, i could swing it with a 5spd

OP
Burtonrider10022

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
they are in fact real. were from the hood yo. Orland park gang wars are in full force home skillet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom