97 jeep cherokee country lifted

np 242 transfer case
rustys 4.5 full leaf lift kit
32x11.5 mud terrain tires on some unknown 15x??? black wheels
rustys heavy duty tie rod
rubicon RE1600 track bar

truck has just under 107000 miles but will go up as it is my daily. lots of tread left and i need to dig out the depth gauge, but im not sure where meaty tires like this should measure. light trail body damage from previous owner, typical rusty rockers and a pillar seam.
lots of maintenance done recently

new fuel pump
new coolant temp sensor
new hood seal
new water pump
new radiator
new battery
recent coolant flush
new rear brakes
track bar is new

needs electric fan, but a/c has been charged
im not in a hurry to sell, so i wont be lowballed. partial/full trades considered
cvpi, svt focus, maybe a prelude, black on black 5.2 or 5.9 4x4 grand cherokees is primarily what im considerin
new plugs will go with sale
$5000

Last edited:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
GLWS, just my .02, and I know it's an asking price... but be prepared to take somewhere closer to 3,500-4,000 for the truck.

Clean truck though man... Now that my 98 XJ isn't my DD, I'm going to be going taller with the suspension and swapping to a 5-speed and have myself a fun summer bomber. I'm essentially going for the look of yours.

V

v8venomgt

GLWS, just my .02, and I know it's an asking price... but be prepared to take somewhere closer to 3,500-4,000 for the truck.

Clean truck though man... Now that my 98 XJ isn't my DD, I'm going to be going taller with the suspension and swapping to a 5-speed and have myself a fun summer bomber. I'm essentially going for the look of yours.

from what ive seen higher mileage stock trucks are going in that range. 6k has room to negotiate. my truck is lower mileage for what it is. average interior/exterior, new maintenance parts, lift/tires/supporting mods. well see what happens, ive got room to negotiate, but im not going to let it go for 4k

Thread Info