96 Pontiac Bonneville

price is $1,000 OBO

it is a 96 bonneville with 130k ish on the clock, AUTO
-gold/bronzish exterior with tan Leather inside

the good:
-engine runs with no problems, Lower and upper gasket were replaced less then 10k miles ago, it has new plugs and fresh oil. new fuel regulator
-Suspension is in good shape with no real problems.
-Interior is in pretty good shape (no rips or tears in leather)

The bad:
-Trans sometimes (doesnt happen always) will shift a bit hard, it might just need a fluid change and some lucas, it drives fine and doesnt slip, has power throughout the rpm range in any gear.
-Exterior is a bit beat up, needs a new pass. mirror and has a good size dent on the pass door. Door closes fine with no problems and window works fine. -No rust other then very little spots on the rear quarter panel.
-Left rear Tire has a slow leak
-Brake fluid MIGHT leak from master, but i havent verfied that, it could have been just low on fluid. UPDATE AT BOTTOM
-Needs a balancing on the tires, steering wheel shakes at 75 and up

i drove this thing back and forth from isu with no issues, i figure it will be a decent DD if someone were to fix the blower, i know most of the guys here are 3800 fans so they might know more on what to do with it, I just want it gone :)

Make me an offer!

4420861703_484cbccf2e_b.jpg

4420861423_efafdba0a2_b.jpg

4421626864_e28a7778ce_b.jpg

4420860769_d6a90abbbb_b.jpg

4421626264_1ab8f34555_b.jpg

4420860091_0f85d66121_b.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Figured I'd let you know you actually have an SE with the SLE pack and that's a rather nicely optioned car to boot.

How's the rust underneath?

Ill get pictures today

$250, a full detail, and i will "like" all your paranoid weirdo posts. Final offer.

I have seriously consider this and will take it if i get my brothers cobalt this week. Because a detail on the saturn isnt worth it and you would be wasting your time lol

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What scrap yard have you been calling :bowrofl:

Scrap prices have not been stellar for years, most places are offering $50-100 if they have to pick it up :(

:dunno: I got $100 picked up for my Regal. I kept the engine, trans, front suspension, 2 wheels, and other misc items. They took the shell and rear suspension/wheels.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What scrap yard have you been calling :bowrofl:

Scrap prices have not been stellar for years, most places are offering $50-100 if they have to pick it up :(

:dunno: I got $100 picked up for my Regal. I kept the engine, trans, front suspension, 2 wheels, and other misc items. They took the shell and rear suspension/wheels.

And....?

A) 'hasn't been stellar for years', yours got scrapped a year or two ago didn't it?

B) $50-100, and you got $100.

They usually don't seem to care if it's picked over if it can't drive in as they will probably just crush it anyways (especially a damaged older car).

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
And....?

A) 'hasn't been stellar for years', yours got scrapped a year or two ago didn't it?

B) $50-100, and you got $100.

They usually don't seem to care if it's picked over if it can't drive in as they will probably just crush it anyways (especially a damaged older car).

I don't think they can give you money for it if you don't have a title either

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
+1 on companies not buying cars without titles. Remember the commercial? Victory makes a point of showing the Title being transferred for the cash. Any legal commercial company will want some kind of proof that they bought a legal vehicle. I guess you could call these companies and ask what they need.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Well the 500$ would include me getting a replacement title. Just need to fill out the form and I think its $115, hence why I haven't got one yet. Its in my moms name but she passed a couple years ago, so it won't be a problem getting one

350 without title. Fuck it I want this out of the driveway.

Bump

Thread Info