96-98 Intake manifold prices?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
What are the general prices on these and how cheap do you guys think i could pick one up...I see these going for a whole wide range...some people sell them like they are gold and other toss them out like trash...

I just wanna try and pick one up cheap and possibly make a short runner before i get tuned in the spring. but funds are mad low lol

kweb288

Reaction score
On ebay, ive seen them go for around $400

What seems like brand new ones from ford go for some ungodly price of $2000+ which if i was to spend that much i would go with the frp500 intake

OP
WhtSuperStang

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
yea ive seen them go for 400+ and ive seen people get them for 75 shipped... kinda a crap shoot....kinda hoping someone has one that they wana let go cheap

Shane97Cobra

Reaction score
Look around on Corral, seems like you can pick them up for the $300-350 range some times.

If they start selling for $2,000 I'm going to really wish I would have kept mine.

EDIT: If you come across a JSR short running pick that bitch up. It's the baddest custom made short runner out there. I've had the Paul's HP short running and seen a SSR Short runner. Ji'ms JSR was by far the best and made the most HP.

kweb288

Reaction score
^^^ the 2000 price came from late model restoration, were they sell the 96-98 intake for an un godly price of $3700:eek:

also look into mps auto, they tend to have random stuff for sale

B

blk96svt

Are you looking for just a lower intake? I have an extra one im willing to let go for $100 since thats what I payed for it. This is just for the lower intake.

I also bought it to make a shortrunner but I have decided to go with 03 heads and a mach 1 intake instead. So let me know if you want it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom