95 TT cobra for sale

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
1995 Mustang Cobra,twin turbo 1075 rwhp,70,000 miles

BODY-90% original paint sans aftermarket hood blended to fenders

INTERIOR-stock all black full leather,6pt bolt in bar,removable cross over to access rear seat,full autometer instrumentation,seats are in excellent condition,alpine head unit with 2 amps,1 powering all the regular speakers,1 powering the sub box with 2 MTX 10"subs in the trunk.

SUSPENSION(front)-strange coil overs with stock lower control arms,powder coated satin black with poly bushings,maximum motorsports caster/camber plates,strange 12 way adjustable shocks-stock cobra sway bar

SUSPENSION(rear)-FMS lowering springs,kenny brown tubular upper/lower control arms with poly bushings,powder coated satin black,stock cobra sway bar

BRAKES WHEELS(front)-simmons 3 piece wheels 17x9 with nitto 555 245/40/17 tires,like new-street trim brakes are Brembo 4 piston calipers on stock rotors,race brakes will be included and are Aero Space 2 piston aluminum calipers that are on an extra set of spindles so the swap is very simple,with this set-up also will be included a set of weld draglites with 26x3x15 drag tires

BRAKES/WHEELS(rear)-simmons 3 piece wheels 17x11.5 with brand new M/T 315/35/17 DR's, brakes are stock 95 cobra with baer cross drilled vented rotors,this set-up also will include a set of weld drag lites 15x9 with M/T ET drags 28x10.5x15 with inner tubes

REAR END-stock 8.8 housing has had the axle tubes welded and the quad shock mounts removed and smoothed,filled with-3.55 gears on a spool with c-lip eliminators and stange 31 spline axles,whole unit has been powder coated satin black

TRANSMISSION/CLUTCH-the trans is a G-force T-56,here is all the info on this unit http://longshifters.com/tran_gt-56.asp

it has performed flawlessly with absolutely no problems over the past 2 years.the clutch is a McLoed RSX street twin with miba linings,all bolted to a Hays aluminum flywheel the trans is bolted to a steel scatter shield,with an adjustable clutch quadrant and cable,all going through a chrome moly 3.5 inch drive shaft

ECU/FUEL SYSTEM-Big Stuff 3 with staged injection and internal data logging,the fuel system is complicated to describe but very simple in operation Ill do my best :2 separate fuel systems on the car 1st:stock fuel tank with stainless steel lines feeding into a set of custom machined aluminum fuel rails heading towards a set of FMS 30lb/hr injectors,this system is controlled by the ecu to operate under normal driving condition,i.e cruising around town or down the highway,anywhere that the motor is only at partial throttle,as you accelerate harder the injectors duty cycle will increase when this 1st set of injectors reaches 80% duty cycle the 2nd fule system begins to turn on which consists of:7 gallon fuel cell that would carry the race fuel in my case VP 116 this tank houses 2 walboro 255 pumps feeding another set of stainless steel fuel lines to a matching set of fuel rails on the intake manifoldfeeding a set of precision 93lb/hr injectors, this is also controlled by the ecu.basically this system is designed to eliminate the need to change fuels as the boost is turned up,you drive around running 93 octane in the 1st tank,with nice drivability and at a fairly cheap price then as you accelerate and more demand is put on the motor and fuel system the race fuel is dumped into the motor through a set of 93lb/hr injectors all you need to do is make sure that there is race fuel in the cell.

ENGINE-FMS R_blocked 347,built by Rich Groh of RGR engines eagle forged crank,eagle forged h-beam rods,diamond flat top pistons wearing hell-fire rings final compression ratio 10.2:1,Im sure some of you are going to panic when you see the comp ratio but I assure you there has been no detonation at all,and it allows for a very efficient combustion with th eflat tops as well as a very quick spool time for the turbo system,I have had no failure of parts or pre-mature wear by running this high of compression.

HEADS-FMS Z-304 casting heads ported and assembled by Rich Groh of RGR enginesfilled with titanium exhaust valves measuring 1.6 and stainless intake valves measuring 2.02,CV valve springs titanium retainers,shaft mount Harlan Sharp rockers and 3/8 dia manley pushrods.

CAM-is a custom spec'd cam-motion hydraulic roller grind,that has very nice drivability,as well as good top end power .through the exhaust it has a very pronounce lope.all turned by a cloyes double roller timing set

INTAKE-the intake is a hand ported to match heads,also by RGR,eldelbrock super victor single plane,converted to EFI,it has been modified to house the 16 injectors of the staged injection system,on top of that sits a custom built intake elbow 4' diameter with a accu-fab 90mm throttle body.

IGNITION-all parts fired by a MSD flying magnet crank trigger,MSD digital 6 box,MSD billet distributor,MSD high out-put coil,accel wires and NGK plugs

EXTRAS-the engine is covered by sheet metal valve covers powder coated gloss black with breathers that have been remotely mounted to avoid and fumes getting into the car,the intake has been powder coated dark grey,throttle body and alternator are polished/chrome,new high flow water pump,new timing cover ,moroso aluminum 7 quart oil pan.

TURBO SYSTEM-all hand fabricated system,starts with,1 5/8 16 gauge mild steel headers>feeding 2 innovative Dual ceramic ball bearing tangentle 61 mm turbos>with .68 exhaust housings>to dual 3" down pipes feeding into a Bassani stainless steel x-pipe and a set of there own designed for me 3" mufflers,I did and extensive amount of dyno testing for Darrell Bassani to perfect these mufflers,finally exiting all the way at the rear bumper through a set of 3" tail pipes. everything on the system has been ceramic coated black except for the stainless steel mid section. boost is controlled by a pair of tial 38mm waste gates and a E-boost II electric boost controller. base boost is set at 10 psi and can be ramped up to 26psi if desired i have not taken it past the 24 psi setting.

OTHERS-every thing on the car works and works well to me it is the definition of a serious street car,still has power steering and heat,i had to remove the a/c to fit the turbo system in which to me is a fair trade off. you will be hard pressed to find a mustang or any other car that has been put together this well with the attention to detail that was acknowledged during this build,i used only top notch parts and trusted builders. the car made 850rwhp at 15 psi and 1075rwhp at 24psi with only 21 degrees of total timing,there is a lot left on the table with this car it went a best of 9.2 at 157 mph the very first time down the track on a slick i am a firm believer that an 8 sec pass is definitely attainable in this car....and to be rowing gears the whole time is an accomplishment in itself

Thread Info