94-98 White Cobra

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
:biggthump Whatzz up ? I think I have been spotted ! I work right down the road from Farnsworth and butterfield and drive a 96 COBRA w/chicago svt on my rear window. What were you in ? I remember checking out the classic stang and driving in this area around this time. Check out my avatar.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
IMPORTSLAYER said:
:biggthump Whatzz up ? I think I have been spotted ! I work right down the road from Farnsworth and butterfield and drive a 96 COBRA w/chicago svt on my rear window. What were you in ? I remember checking out the classic stang and driving in this area around this time. Check out my avatar.

your cobra looks bad ass. looks like the one in the new Modified Mustangs magazine, only his is lazer red on black.

either way, i love 94-98 cobras, props to your car.

IMPORTSLAYER

Regular
Mar 10, 2006
Thanks bud. Going for the clean & mean look. No BS triple wing w/ cheese. Now all I need is a Pro-charger and ill be good to go. Is your GT sonic blue ? I love that color.So tight. The deep dish bulletts look awesome on your car. I was fortunate enough to find a set of deep dish 95 cobra r style wheels 10.5 in rear on 315's bfg drag radial & 9" op front on 245's. WOW what a MAJOR upgrade. This combo did more for my car in performance than i ever expected. I dont sit and spin at all. Its hook and go. I used my buddies g-tech and It is telling me I dropped 4 tenths from my best previous g-tech time. Serious crazy. :D

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
IMPORTSLAYER said:
Thanks bud. Going for the clean & mean look. No BS triple wing w/ cheese. Now all I need is a Pro-charger and ill be good to go. Is your GT sonic blue ? I love that color.So tight. The deep dish bulletts look awesome on your car. I was fortunate enough to find a set of deep dish 95 cobra r style wheels 10.5 in rear on 315's bfg drag radial & 9" op front on 245's. WOW what a MAJOR upgrade. This combo did more for my car in performance than i ever expected. I dont sit and spin at all. Its hook and go. I used my buddies g-tech and It is telling me I dropped 4 tenths from my best previous g-tech time. Serious crazy. :D

i have deep dish bullitts on the way and yes my car is sonic blue. its getting the bumper repainted and the tail panel painted flat black. should look good

Thread Info

• 01SVT19
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list