93k miles and first claybar: pics

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Thanks to ktraver for the excellent writeup that inspired me to break out the materials that I've had sitting around. :bigthumb: The next time I need any more detail stuff I'll be sure to hit up Perfect Auto Finish.

Claybarresultsandcaliber015-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber022-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber023-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber026-2.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber027-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber028-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber029-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber033-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber037-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber038-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber039-1.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber040-1.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Crawlin2vGT said:
that was right by my house.

where you at the Alleluia church? i live in the hood across the street from there.

I'm pretty sure it was a music academy or something. But yeah, i was in that area on book. There should be some extra tire marks on the streets over there now :bigok:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Crawlin2vGT said:
thats the church. i used to go there long time ago...

nice lookin car. never see you around tho...

Thanks. I don't drive out there too often, but it's like 5-8 minutes from my house. I take the train everyday and usually catch a ride or use the Pace bus to the station, so the car just sits during the week, but I'm usually out and about on the weekends.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I've never done it before, and it's super easy.

Before the clay bar, however, I gave it a good wash and spent a few hours removing all the tar and junk on the car. And there was a shit ton. I didn't wash the car for two months before this weekend. :nono:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I am not too familiar with their products and have not found it through google beside a couple threads on autopia. It is a polish, cleaner, wax, or sealant?

I sell a paint cleaner/polish which does a great job removing light surface contaminants, oxidation, light swirls, etc and brings out a nice deep finish. I follow that with my synthetic paint sealant which really makes the paint pop and gives solid protection for up to 6 months.

Thread Info