93 SHO 3.2 mtx, lowered, shaved.

93 SHO 3.2 mtx, lowered, shaved. PRICE DROP!

1993 mtx(manual 5-speed) black leather, jose short shifterw/new socket bushing in shifter box, pillargauges-top to bottom,airfuel, fuelpressure,oilpressure, (all electronic senders no fluidinsidecar) alpine cd deck, hard button climate control, 92 console sunroof thats bout it for the inside. intrax springs w/1 coil cut out of all 4 corners, koni struts lowered in knuckles also new strut mounts new inner tierods new outer tir rods new ball joints newer wheel bearings, 13" cobra brakes on front stock 93' on back newer rotors, new pads,bias plugs stainless braided brake lines (russell) solid aluminum subframe bushings, front strut tower brace, rear strut tower brace, shonut reinforced front motor mount, shonut reinforced rear motor mount, custom reinforced transmission, mount spec stage 3 plus clutch, new clucth adjusting quadrant (selfadjuster) fidanza alumimum 9lb flywheel, 3.2L engine, 3.0 heads and intake, sho shop aluminum under drive pulleys, no ac, no ac compresser, new accel plug wires, new bosch platinum fusion plugs(it runs great with them despite naysayers) sho shop y-pipe old style w/hollow cats 2 1/2 inch dynomax pipe from y-pipe back to rear y from there its 2 1/4 pipe with 2, 2 1/4 inch flomaster mufflers sounds really deep, no tips yet 2 sets of 17" rs limited masewheels,one wheel damaged, but just scratched and gouged not broken, custom gas filler in trunk, flat trunk floor shaved door handles shaved bodyline on side of car shaved trunk lid (no emblems no lock) shaved fuel filler door, cincy sho fiberglass cowl hood (w/hood pins and safety catch) auto loc shaved door kit on front doors only (two key pads) yamaha emblem on front ,color is 2006 Pontiac GXP Grand Prix stealth gray/slate blue metallic (actual name) im sure im forgetting a boat load of stuff but off the top of my head thats the car
Car has a zex nitrous kit 82011 installed now but its for sale separate, if it sells I will drop the price of the car accordingly. Price is very negotiable, I can pull mods off and sell separate and take off the price of the car.
As it sits $3500.

New price is $2900. Removed some parts, installed some stock.

I think its a great price and am open to offers. No trades just money..

mikescarblue027.jpg

mikescarblue028.jpg

mikescarblue029.jpg

mikescarblue030.jpg

mikescarblue032.jpg

mikescarblue031.jpg

Last edited:

bigshotsho93

Regular
Sep 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
mike
Well that depends on if you want miles on the engine(around 80k) the trans(around 100k) the interior(same car the engine came from(around 80k) what's left of the original body is 212k I think, I'd have to actually look at the odometer to say exactly. I don't think it really matters tho. Nothing on the car but the gauge cluster and the shell of the car has that many miles. Everything else has been replaced or swapped out. The car was red with moca"tan" interior.

Wow, that seems cheap for something with a lot of work in it. GLWS.

How many miles?

bigshotsho93

Regular
Sep 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
mike
pics now in first post. these are a few years old, but i have not driven the car very many times in the last few years so not any real photo ops. since the pictures the only difference is the interior is now all installed it has led taillights, and clear corner lights, new tires, nitrous kit, and a new drivers side axle. if anyone needs a specific pic ask and I'll try to get it for you. right now the car is in my garage and covered with dust. ... car cover is in the backseat:picard: but will come with the car.

Thread Info