đź“ź 90's banter - Nextel's, AIM, and Britney Spears Knuckle Children

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Who ever opened a new video game console on christmas morning? Straight up lose-your-fucking-shit excitement
I knew the exact size and shape so my family starting putting them in larger or oblong boxes to increase the psycho excitement factor.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK LORD JESUS PLEASE TAKE ME BACK

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Christmas morning 1996. Parents spoiled tf out of us that year. I got an N64 and my sister got a PS1. I still have both too.

Yeah take me back..........
One year both my sister and I got PS1 slims. The smooth UFO looking white ones. My drawer top had my TV, my PS1, and my boombox piped to the TV with about 40 games stacked next to all of it.

NOW IM SAD

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
One year both my sister and I got PS1 slims. The smooth UFO looking white ones. My drawer top had my TV, my PS1, and my boombox piped to the TV with about 40 games stacked next to all of it.

NOW IM SAD
Nostalgia is a helluva drug. I have the original PS1 somewhere (chipped), my PS2 is at my dad's, the PS3 and PS4 are here. Also have an excellent condition N64 with rumble packs for the controllers. About once a year I break it ot for some Goldeneye slappers with old friends. Only now, instead of 4 players on a 32" CRT, it's 2-4 players on a 55" QLED or 65" OLED. The graphics are terrible, but we'll slap the shit out of each other for hours. And sticky mine everything! Never gets old.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I remember getting the major consoles for Xmas. Always had to share with my brother. One I didn't get was the Sega Genesis and one day I found $100 laying in a puddle. I ran back home and told my mom to take me to Walmart so I can buy it. Of course I didn't have enough so I bought 2 snes games and gave the rest to my mom.

Low and behold I got the Genesis for Xmas that year.

I bought myself the Sega Saturn and Ps1. I had money when they came out and bought the Saturn over the Ps1. Then fast forward a few years, I bartered for the Ps1 with my friend. Then of course I got the newer playstations on release day from then on.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I knew the exact size and shape so my family starting putting them in larger or oblong boxes to increase the psycho excitement factor.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK LORD JESUS PLEASE TAKE ME BACK
uc03HNk.gif
lmaoooooo

• Angry
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I don't miss 56k at all....

"Ok I am going to start this movie download, itll be done in a week.......

*one week later....*

FUCK it was a FAKE FILE!"

I still remember the day when I was driving down 55 South to ISU going 85 mph downloading torrents at 4 MB/s and was like "OMFG THIS SHIT IS AMAZING"

now you can get like 40 :rofl:

Thread Info