đź“ź 90's banter - Nextel's, AIM, and Britney Spears Knuckle Children

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
Anyone remember badboy club? Or those Big Johnson gags?
Literally had this shirt, christ I was young and dumb.
P0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I wouldnt go back to HS, but if I could go back to the mid 90's when I started going to raves and partying like a lunatic, Id do that again for sure. :bowrofl:

I never was a partier but man if I was in my teenaged years now I'd be a fuck of a lot more serious about what I was doing; I'd probably do a bit better in school but have a lot more ambition about my side projects, get myself in order physically and read a fuck ton more.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i was going through old shit and found a cd that still had a tiny bit of wrapper on it.

ripped that shit right off, them feels to never be felt again.

You mean the white tape part at the top that always cut in half so you ended up forcing the case open to finish the job then you'd crack the hinges off?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Who remembers going to carnivals and playing balloon pop game and winning those shitty frame photos of like Jordan or the bulls or music groups?

They like legit all had gold frame and shitty cardboard backing.

One time one fell off of my wall and busted open and what they used to fill the void between the picture and backing board was like 25 of the pictures ?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i was going through old shit and found a cd that still had a tiny bit of wrapper on it.

ripped that shit right off, them feels to never be felt again.

Id never find that cause my OCD never let it survive after purchase. CDs, DVDs, any media that had that stupid ass sticker was fully removed once it hit my sight. Even if it wasnt mine. :rofl:

Only lazy sloth monsters left those stickers attached to something they own. :eek:

Thread Info