Reactions: blue-sun

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
ive gotten those mugs now "best uncle"

and it's like fuck this company has suuuuuuuuuuuch a solid scam setup. it's fucking awful.

just like class rings.
Class rings lol, didn’t those start fading out in the early 00’s? I know I didn’t buy one, neither did any of my friends.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Class rings lol, didn’t those start fading out in the early 00’s? I know I didn’t buy one, neither did any of my friends.
I don't know anyone that got one from HS. There are certain universities that it's a culture thing for like Texas A&M, but it's not common elsewhere.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
My cousin went to A&M and lives in Houston. She has a giant A&M logo powerwashed in her driveway (I can't remember if the logo is the dirt or the clean part). :rolleyes:
I lived in Houston for 2 years, my company is located there. You can spot an Aggie a mile away because they're the only idiots wearing that ridiculous ring, even when they're like 40-50+.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I lived in Houston for 2 years, my company is located there. You can spot an Aggie a mile away because they're the only idiots wearing that ridiculous ring, even when they're like 40-50+.

Ah, you've met my cousin. She's been an Aggie fangirl since the late 90's when she went there. She even dated a Aggie was a nobody in the NFL for a short while right after college. He made league minimum back then and it was 250k. Not bad in the late 90's.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Ah, you've met my cousin. She's been an Aggie fangirl since the late 90's when she went there. She even dated a Aggie was a nobody in the NFL for a short while right after college. He made league minimum back then and it was 250k. Not bad in the late 90's.
:rofl: it's so common down there it's hilarious.

Reactions: blue-sun

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I don't know anyone that got one from HS. There are certain universities that it's a culture thing for like Texas A&M, but it's not common elsewhere.

Overall I want to forget as much about HS as possible. Why the fuck would I pay some jagoff for a ring?

Reactions: blue-sun and frank

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I still have mine, graduated in 1993....

My parents were big on us getting them. Also found my HS yearbook the other day when I was tossing everything I could to try to purge shit from around the house.

Thread Info