Gaming 9.9.99 - Never Forget

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
23 years ago today.

God there were so many great games for this system. I never got in on it when it was actually in production but I picked one up shortly after they discontinued them and played the shit out of it. To the detriment of everything else in my life at the time :ROFLMAO: Mook Mook

Picked another one up years later that I still have, but my game collection is piss poor. Might need to start searching for some of the old games I used to play.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
We picked one up before they were cancelled didn't we? We were cheating the Sega.net system using the student discount or whatever.

Cant remember if they were still in production or not. They discontinued them in what, 2001? So it was either right before or right after . I just remember trading a bunch of old shit in and getting EVERYTHING and all the peripherals and tons of games and paying almost nothing for it :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God that system was pure shit...

tumblr_nldpqaFXoP1u9u02so3_250.gifv

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Crazy taxi and powerstone alone were worth buying it for. I wish powerstone was still a thing. Back when capcom tried things.

Bought one after it was discontinued and sold for pennys. Sold it and bought another one later. Sold that. I bought a third one not too long ago but the drive doesn’t read disks right now. Will get to it eventually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info