9/12 Car Show

Mystic544

TimmaY
Reaction score
The 2009 Downtown Elgin Car and AFV Show

Saturday, September 12th, 2009, 9 am – 3 pm
Web site has more info and pictures from years past shows.
Elgin Civic Center Parking Lot next to City Hall Corner of Highland & Douglas Streets.
$5.00 Registration Fee per vehicle.
Unique Trophies, Goodie Bag, Dash Palque, Door Prizes, 50/50 raffle

It is my pleasure to extend to you and your family or organization this official invitation to…
The 2009 Downtown Elgin Car & AFV Show
My name is Rich Hirschberg and I am the chairman of this year’s show. The show will be Saturday, September 12th from 9 am to 3 pm and will be located in the downtown Elgin parking lots next to City Hall.
Over 300 Illinois car clubs are being invited to participate. RSVPs are a necessity. This show will feature all makes, models, and technologies - hot rods, classics, antiques, modifieds, hybrids, alternative fuel & specialty vehicles. One of the special features of the car show will be…
The 2009 Midwest AFV Expo This “show-within-a-show” will highlight the new, alternative fuel technology. Visitors will see vehicles that run on batteries (electrics), hybrid technology, biodiesel, veggie oil, natural gas, e-85, propane, and human energy (aka: pedal power).
VISITORS: Thousands of visitors will pass through the show.
Take care,
Rich Hirschberg
2009 Downtown Elgin Car & AFV Show Chairman

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I would so be in... but we have company coming over. Wonder if I can sneak away in the morning for a lil bit... ;)

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
working every weekend is the suck, i miss all these shows :(

whtlign

Reaction score
working every weekend is the suck, i miss all these shows :(

Last night in lombard car show 6-9pm tonight lots of stangs!!! ill be there 1985 midnight blue did the cruise to victor ford last summer. Steve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom