84 Arctic Cat 440

I am selling another one of my sleds to get some cash for wheels and tires. I would also consider trades as long as it was for wheels and tires. Now the details.

84 Arctic Cat 440 in absolute wonderful shape for the age.
I had a parts sled so it will come with an extra engine.

New seat
New tall windshield
new headlight
new taillight
new track shock (comes with an extra new one)
new drive belt (plus has a back up belt.)

Always used Amsoil mix in all my sleds. Vinyl wrapped the cowl with a grim reaper and realistic green flames. Paint underneath is rattle canned, but done right. I sanded the whole thing down, scuffed it and sprayed primer first. The sled has been stored indoors its entire life. Right now I have it sitting in a storage unit in Oswego.

I am looking for $600 obo. I was going to ask $800 but honestly need some wheels and tires asap.
I also have an old John Deere and a newer Polaris 600 triple I could possibly bundle in if someone wanted.

I am at work but will scrounge up any photos I have of it when I get home. If I can't find any all I have to do is run down the road to get some.

If you want to talk to me personally you can text or call if you have any questions.

630-995-1731
Thanks
DJ

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
I have a new price for the package deal. After a little research I found that $1200 is all I need for my tires and wheels. I am not looking to make money on the sleds I just want my tires. New toys equals new priorities.

If you buy all three of them you can have them for $1200. I really have no wiggle room at this price because that is already dirt cheap for the snowmobiles.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thread Info

• DJ
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list