83 Regal.......G Body Shuffle!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Flowmasters 40 are perfect/loud..but gives the "drone " exhaust at cruising speed

just a thought for dad....I guess there is no perfect exhaust..whatever he decides will sound good..its the only Dad you will have,just decide where ya want pipes to exit

let's make your Dad happy is all thats count...its a '60's car in what he wants,all done
Wrong thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My Bitch is coming home tomorrow, cant fucking wait. One thing I didnt think of and thought about it today when I stopped out at the shop.
Hoping my fucking hood fits with the TBSS intake. Knowing my luck it wont and I'll have to buy a cowl hood and get it painted.
Towing it right to the exhaust shop tomorrow about noon. Then will drive home from there, less than a mile. Will re-wire up the sequential LED tails Saturday and hopefully go out and beat the piss out of it.

Why don’t your run without a hood like the guys on Street Outlaws show?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Why don’t your run without a hood like the guys on Street Outlaws show?
Because I'm probably going to get pulled over enough being the only seat belts will be lap belts for now. Dont need them talking shit for no hood. Besides thats ghetto as fuck, lol. If hood doesnt close I will be driving with no hood until new one gets here...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
She home, drove from muffler shop with no hood, no seat belts, no plates and no taillights. Only half mile drive, lol

DB89B906-ED31-4179-BC51-08F1715D3B2B.jpeg

35AE0BA3-506B-4839-8334-FDB8506485E5.jpeg

13DB7032-F4AB-426B-A354-0D46C5566C76.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Because I'm probably going to get pulled over enough being the only seat belts will be lap belts for now. Dont need them talking shit for no hood. Besides thats ghetto as fuck, lol. If hood doesnt close I will be driving with no hood until new one gets here...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Street outlaws are race cars not ghetto lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Solid, this is awesome.

Whats the schedule/order for what needs to be done?
Tune first and foremost, but I'll do taillights and hood this Saturday along with throwing rims back on.

Rear suspension (going to someone new, washed my hands of the hack artists that did it the first time)
New guy is best in the business, he doesnt fuck around. Has cars sent to him from all over the country.
Hoping within next 4-6 weeks he will have an opening, I'm on his list. I can drive it, just have to be careful hitting dips in the road

Throw my sounds back in the trunk. Should only take 1/2 day as all the wiring is already back there
Suspension guy said wait until he is done just in case I need tub work. If I do I'm going to be soooooo fucking pist if I need tub work. Because I would have bought my rear rims with a 7" lip on them. If any of you remember, last suspension shop wanted me to throw sounds in then bring it back so they can adjust from there. New guy said FUCK THAT if done correctly you can throw 500lbs in the trunk and not have an issue.

Re-wire my LED sequential tails (2 wires, + and ground lol) and pray the body shop didnt fuck up my wiring. I had quick disconnects on them
Told them all they had to do is disconnect from the quick disconnects. If they fucked it up, then I have 4-6hrs of wiring to do.

HOPE AND PRAY I can get the OEM hood to fit even if it means grinding away some of the underside of the hood. New cowl hood and painting it is not in the budget, lol.

Shoot back up to Milwaukee for a day to have interior guy touch up some shit that is bothering me. It wont stay up there though, I'll drop off early morning and come back in the evening to pick up. Maybe go dick around in Green Bay for the day then come back down to MKE.

Sounds like a lot, but really isnt. Besides the suspension work, probably 3-4 days of minor shit

Thread Info