81 Trans Am w/ 1,000 HP!!

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Adjustments.jpg

*** NOT YOUR AVERAGE 81 TRANS AM !! PRO-TOURING/ CUSTOM RESTO-MOD !! OVER 1,000 HP !! ALMOST $300K INVESTED !! HUGE DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT BUILD AND SPECS. THIS IS AN AMAZING BUILD !! Pictures don’t do it justice! You can’t build this car for the Price of $69,900! Let’s find this car a new home!!
Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I want someone to buy it and actually run good times with it.

Aircal

Reaction score
I saw this car and spoke with the owner about it last year at a Iron Gate show. Car is well done. But that 69 on the hood didn't seem to fly with most of the people there. Also saw it for sale in Westmont a couple months ago at a luxury dealer.

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
I saw this car and spoke with the owner about it last year at a Iron Gate show. Car is well done. But that 69 on the hood didn't seem to fly with most of the people there. Also saw it for sale in Westmont a couple months ago at a luxury dealer.
Agreed. I'd also stick with a regular bird on the hood, and lose the "Full Force" on the decklid. But that nitpicking aside, the rest of the build seems tremendous!

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool that the Muscle Car Of The Year award, as shown, was a performance event with drag strip, autocross and braking, and not a turntable car show award. Found the video, but they cut off the score board at the track. Cmon! Trapped 131 I think it said.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember chatting with this guy before. He does all kinds of crazy custom chassis and IRS suspension conversions making muscle cars handle like beasts. Dude was super cool to chat with and even gave me a copy of the magazine that he made the cover on.
These photos are from the 2014 race and performance expo back when phesant run was still around.
IMG_20140223_150545.jpg

IMG_20140223_150422.jpg

IMG_20140223_150504.jpg

ewillmann

Reaction score
that Car will never sell the way it sits right now. It’s going to take money to make money on that thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom