3800 700+ hp

M

mother1998

mostly kenny brown stuff, a guy named lopez does alot of the work to it, over $300,000, in that rustang from hell. hoosiers(13rear, 11.25front) wilwood brakes(to change the pads simply pop a pin slide out old, slide in new, replace pin), custonm built exhaust made for an 18wheeler- sounds like a rocket engine. Hope you like it Top speed 234mph

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
(scratching head) Isn't this ILGPC.com or did I fall into some sort of temperal nexus that landed me in the pony land? No, I'm sure I'm wide awake and this is the land for widetrack Grand Prix's, not some Pony car site! Move it or lose it buddy!! Who cares if it has 700hp or that you poured all your money into it, post it on a Ford site for people who care! This is ILGPC.com for Grand Prix's, not cheesy yellow mustangs! I rest my case! Go ahead, bring it on... I'm sure I'll hear some sappy slamming soon...

M

mother1998

i only posted this to explain my other post about s/c'ing my g/f's blazer...i responded that i am using my gtp for personal/family use, that i scratch my hp itch with a very fast ford(found on road dead) - but not if you rebuild the FUCK out of them! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info