7.3 Godzilla grows up, godzilla mega thread, godzilla performance development thread TRUCK ENGINE GOES BRRRRRRRRR

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Update

1450 HP & 1030 Ft-Lbs @ 16.6 PSI

WOLFE said:
Today (1/5/2021) we made progress. Dustin sent us an 1/8-inch smaller pulley with griptec and a bellmouth he made for our Whipple 3.0L 7.3L Ford Godzilla. We just made a couple of hits today, but were very happy with the results. We picked up 2 pounds of boost and the bellmouth helped a lot.

We made 1450 HP and 1030 Ft-Lbs corrected to STP, at 16.6 PSI Boost.

For those that have not been following the content: Stock Block and Crank, Stock Head Castings with the VED/WPE Stage 3 heads and VED/WPE Shaft mounted Rockers using Jesel mechanical roller rocker arms. Camshaft is a Charlie Westcott Jr. Mechanical Roller with Jesel Keyed lifters. Engine is also equipped with a Dailey Dry Sump system. Control system is OBR. Fuel is VP C16, Ignition coils are also stock. Compression ratio is 12.5:1, Wiseco Pistons, MGP Rods.[\QUOTE]

FB_IMG_1609942312991.jpg

FB_IMG_1609942316208.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
These guys too. Haha

I was actually trying to see if any results of the Procharger kit were ever posted and saw these posts. Thought I'd share and giggle. ?

I think you are conflating some posts here.

My only gripe is naming a crate motor Godzilla/Megazilla in its 430HP form. That was from a different thread by the way. The post you quoted from me was my response to BeerOrGasoline BeerOrGasoline ‘s making fun of Rent Free 98GrandPrixIraqVet shitting on the potential of this motor.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
should i split anything out? i can do it though

what do you want for new title.

I'm cool with leaving it as a giant godzilla thread. But since I'm not even sure if the procharger results were even posted in here, I figured a more generic thread title. Godzilla grows up, godzilla mega thread, godzilla performance development thread, there's a new force in the universe, or what ever clever title you guys come up with.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
somebody has one in a foxbody. I can't remember the guys name offhand, but I'll see if I can find it.

That's Team Z. They have it in a car with a tube front end though. I want to see if there's space for air conditioning and a power steering pump. My '88 Mustang is going to be needing an engine :unsure:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
That's Team Z. They have it in a car with a tube front end though. I want to see if there's space for air conditioning and a power steering pump. My '88 Mustang is going to be needing an engine :unsure:
The video above that post explains that they don't need a tube front end, the car was already set up that way, and the dimensions would fit a normal uncut unibody with all the fixings. At least that's what I remember them saying.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Truck engine go brrrrrrr
I'm cool with leaving it as a giant godzilla thread. But since I'm not even sure if the procharger results were even posted in here, I figured a more generic thread title. Godzilla grows up, godzilla mega thread, godzilla performance development thread, there's a new force in the universe, or what ever clever title you guys come up with.
giphy.gif

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I think you are conflating some posts here.

My only gripe is naming a crate motor Godzilla/Megazilla in its 430HP form. That was from a different thread by the way. The post you quoted from me was my response to BeerOrGasoline BeerOrGasoline ‘s making fun of Rent Free 98GrandPrixIraqVet shitting on the potential of this motor.

big cubes makes power you dont say.......

Still garbage for a mustang platform.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info