7/2 Supercar Saturday

sinisterc6

Reaction score
Lets cruise in and park together as a group

We can meet at:

Barrington Square Mall Shopping
2300 W Higgins Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169-2413

between 7:30-8am then leave for the show which is down the street at the Arboretum

registration is free: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/rsvp_login.asp

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really need to get my car running right for this... in as tentative right now.

Malakaone

Reaction score
It's a good time. Don't forget you must pre-register. 500 cars showed up in June!'

sinisterc6

Reaction score
They moved to Promenade in Bolingbrook so heres the new plan:

Lets cruise in and park together as a group

We can meet at:
Gameworks @ Woodfield Shopping center
601 North Martingale Road # 115, Schaumburg, IL

between 7:30-8am then leave for the show which is down the street at the Promenade in Bolingbrook

Registration is free: http://www.supercarsaturdays.com/rsvp_login.asp

sinisterc6

Reaction score
They didn't overflow the arboretum already, did they?
who knows, Ill go if theres enough people. This used to be right by my house when it was at the glen and now they keep moving further and further, they dont like me I guess.

Malakaone

Reaction score
DAMN IT...I cant make it in July. That is so close to me.... UGH!!!

autowerks racing

Reaction score
Sorry for the new venue guys. One of the reasons this thing started in the Glen was because I live there. Unfortunately due to some poor management at the mall and lack of space we needed a new home, hence the move to Barrington. Once again, due to poor management we quickly knew we needed another new home. So far the Promenade has been great to work with and we look forward to holdig the July event there.

PANDA

Reaction score
Really this event is moved to Bolingbrook ?

Intel

Reaction score
Sorry for the new venue guys. One of the reasons this thing started in the Glen was because I live there. Unfortunately due to some poor management at the mall and lack of space we needed a new home, hence the move to Barrington. Once again, due to poor management we quickly knew we needed another new home. So far the Promenade has been great to work with and we look forward to holdig the July event there.
Really this event is moved to Bolingbrook ?
Just right off of 90, real easy to get to.

T

TurboJuice

This sucks. I was excited to make it out to the one in Barrington this week. I don't feel like heading out to bolingbrook now.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This sucks. I was excited to make it out to the one in Barrington this week. I don't feel like heading out to bolingbrook now.
x2

fuckin thing sucks.
was looking forward to it too

sinisterc6

Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is, wood field is 30 miles for me + the 20 to bowlingbrook + its black and will be plastered in bug by the time we arrive.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is, wood field is 30 miles for me + the 20 to bowlingbrook + its black and will be plastered in bug by the time we arrive.
the trip went from being 10 miles each way, to 50. For somebody thats already on the road a lot during the week, its not too enticing.

sinisterc6

Reaction score
the trip went from being 10 miles each way, to 50. For somebody thats already on the road a lot during the week, its not too enticing.
I feel ya bro, hopefully they go back to the Glen, it was just down the street.

JeremyCliff

Reaction score
meeting us at woodfield?
Negative. Woodfield is way out of the way for me. I'm further south then Boilingbrook.

While this spot is further, SCS can't please everyone as far as location. They need a spot that can hold the capacity that it has grown to, and one that will have a cooperative management. Both of which the Glen and Arboretum didn't have. No ONE location will be central and convenient to ALL Chicagoland-Wisconsin-Indiana people unfortunately.

I'm sure that the guys at SCS would be open ears if anyone had a suggestion as far as new location.

sinisterc6

Reaction score
Negative. Woodfield is way out of the way for me. I'm further south then Boilingbrook.

While this spot is further, SCS can't please everyone as far as location. They need a spot that can hold the capacity that it has grown to, and one that will have a cooperative management. Both of which the Glen and Arboretum didn't have. No ONE location will be central and convenient to ALL Chicagoland-Wisconsin-Indiana people unfortunately.

I'm sure that the guys at SCS would be open ears if anyone had a suggestion as far as new location.
Thats cool i expecting us to roll in around 8:30 if your looking to park together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom