6-24 REAL STREET DRAGS

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Real Street Drags is going on on the 24th at Great Lakes Dragway. Im looking for a group of people to cruise up with from the Barrington/ Hoffman Estates/ Carpentersville area. We could meet at the Jewel parking lot in Barrington around 3:30 pm RSD starts at 5pm and goes until midnight I think. For those of you who dont know what it is, its like regular head to head racing but they shut off the towers and cut the time slips in half so only you know your time. Betting is not only allowed but its encouraged.

OP
fasteddie123

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
How intense are the real streets drags guys? Ive never been there. Would a high 12s mustang even stand a chance in a head to head race?

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what i have seen, there is a little bit of everything there.

OP
fasteddie123

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Well it looks like im going to strats instead so I guess I wont find out

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will make RSD once this year... but not this time. Need new head gaskets installed first.

PANDA

Reaction score
Id also like to make it up to a RSD this year just to watch. Seems it always rains on RSD nights and even if it does not its either a few cars or a packed track. I went to what I think was the last RSD last year and it was a good time, alot of shit out.

OP
fasteddie123

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Not sure what time were heading down yet Ive got a friend going to UTI who gets out of school around 8:30PM so Im thinking at least an hour after that

LO N SLO

Reaction score
All weekend Muscle Car Nationals at Route 66, thats where I will be. Got car shows, swap meet, and drag racing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom