6.2 ten-speed Sierra SLT. Unicorn located.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:fy:

Though are they a unicorn? I’ve found 6.2 10 speeds but can’t remember if they were :carrot: beds

large majority (from all domestic manufacturers) are baby dick beds.

then when you go to a "standard bed" (6ft 9") it's really rare to find max tow packages.

those together make it really tough. there was some zip codes i put in, in wisconsin, where a 6'9" 6.2 max tow truck didn't exist for 250 miles.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
large majority (from all domestic manufacturers) are baby dick beds.

then when you go to a "standard bed" (6ft 9") it's really rare to find max tow packages.

those together make it really tough. there was some zip codes i put in, in wisconsin, where a 6'9" 6.2 max tow truck didn't exist for 250 miles.

Even with fords. For some reason the long box trucks always sit on the lot and take long to sell or it’s a usually a dealer trade.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Let me know when you need help.

Nice truck but no Ram....

will do

and THANK goodness.

Even with fords. For some reason the long box trucks always sit on the lot and take long to sell or it’s a usually a dealer trade.

so i had that thought and saw that too- and somehow this one has a manufacturer date of july 2019. so not too old.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Finally looked at all the pics on page 1. Did they take them with a potato?

the-original-potato-cam

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
10-speed
max tow package
6 & a half foot bed
factory performance exhaust (borla?)
multipro tailgate (i think they all have this? but i dig it now that ive played with it)

im glad i went this route, i love how it looks. they located it in minnesota for me, got down on friday, brought it home yesterday.

I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK.

xrekYtPh.jpg

2A38Ev9h.jpg

9wg62eXh.jpg

ReilJ4lh.jpg

That is a damn nice ride! If I had any kind of cash that would be my choice as well, especially the color. Question, cause I can't be bothered to look it up, but what is the turning radius on that? My GMT900 with extended cab and 6.5" bed is pretty bad. I wanted a quad cab with the 6.5', but at the time it was only offered on the 2500 series. A real bitch in parking lots with tight spaces.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That is a damn nice ride! If I had any kind of cash that would be my choice as well, especially the color. Question, cause I can't be bothered to look it up, but what is the turning radius on that? My GMT900 with extended cab and 6.5" bed is pretty bad. I wanted a quad cab with the 6.5', but at the time it was only offered on the 2500 series. A real bitch in parking lots with tight spaces.

it's not great. 49.5'

but im coming from a crew cab 3500 8' bed truck, and it's better than that... so im not really too bothered.

I was talking about crew-cabs and you only order maybe 25% super-cabs of your yearly allocation. Most people buy pick ups for status and never use the beds. Lol

that is 110% exactly what the local ford dealer told me here.

he's like people buy these and never put anything in the bed....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Congrats, she’s a Beaut! We looked hard at the 6.2 Sierras but couldn’t afford a new one with the 10 speed transmission. When I did some research on previous models (15-17?) with the 8 speed trans issues we just stopped looking at them.

Enjoy it!

i think those 8 speed "issues" are like anything lately- blown up.

kinda like how you hear so much about the newer 5.0 f150 oil consumption issues- dudes getting new engines and shit

but who knows if it will happen.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
removed the running boards last night, laid out the bed rug/mat- but need to put the adhesive down to secure it, put the bedcover on, got front winders matched to the rears.

also "un-dealershipped it". they had a sticker on the rear window, one on the tailgate, and license plate frames front and rear.

fedk16xh.jpg

q19GF8ph.jpg

really like this tonneau with how the front hinges back for access.

hheBujdh.jpg

Reactions: RICH17

Thread Info