6.2 ten-speed Sierra SLT. Unicorn located.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's not a legal thing though. And I would think with an all new LAN architecture as these new trucks just came out with, that it couldn't be easily done. Sounds like more or less cost cutting combined with putting money in to other features.

Does yours have that trailering camera where it can more or less render the trailer invisible, so you can see what's actually behind the trailer? IF so, there's the money spent vs. auto up rear windows. :D

has the option to add it. i don't own an enclosed trailer though- and that'd be really the only benefit. im not going to mount a rear camera to my boat to see behind it while backing, so i wasn't too concerned about that option.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak. On my truck in the screen there's a menu for remote functions. I can switch on remote windows and then anytime I press release and press hold the unlock. It will lower all 4 windows. If I release the button they'll all stop wherever they are. If I don't they go all the way. Curious if you have this as well.

i do, it also works where if i hold the lock button down, the mirrors fold in.

my bmw mirrors all of this as well. hold unlock, windows all down (bmw sunroof opens), hold lock, mirrors fold in.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Boar's hair brush for the grill and air inlets to help prevent washing induced anxiety

The "tips" are metal ? some P21s polishing soap followed by a wheel coating ( hi temp ) may help reduce discoloration.

can i use that brush for in/around the emblems on the tailgate and shit?

tips are metal, yes... ill try that.

Adaptive cruise isnt available on any trim gm truck?

adaptive cruise wasn't available as an option on 2019 GM half ton pickups.

seems like some escalades and yukon denalis could have it in 2019 though.

2020 it'll be available though it sounds/seems.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
if you watch detailing videos, the answer is yes.
Boar's hair brushes tend to have longer bristles.

For the emblems, I would use a detail factory soft bristled brush

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's not a legal thing though. And I would think with an all new LAN architecture as these new trucks just came out with, that it couldn't be easily done. Sounds like more or less cost cutting combined with putting money in to other features.

Does yours have that trailering camera where it can more or less render the trailer invisible, so you can see what's actually behind the trailer? IF so, there's the money spent vs. auto up rear windows. :D

i should have mentioned this before- i do have the additional tpms sensors that can go in/on the trailer. which that's pretty neat too.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
New last 50 mile high score. Wooot.

Running i90 north of Madison around 73mph

1019190944.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
That 24 mpgs is suhweet !

The oil sample will come back with reports of silicones etc, they will note that it's because the engine is new and still breaking in.
They say no need to worry.
That's how mine was @ 8k ( 2nd oil change ).

@ 38K they said all of that shit worked itself out and it's a healthy 5.3 !
:fy:

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info