540,000 miles - Original Owner - Original Engine!

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
That's awesome. Rust free car with 600k miles on it. Holy cow

PANDA

Reaction score
Pretty good for a Ford... But wasn't there a pedo van with over a million miles? (I don't think it was on original engine/trans.)

Ford Tempo Fan

I am the Tempo Fan.
Reaction score
Pretty good for a Ford... But wasn't there a pedo van with over a million miles? (I don't think it was on original engine/trans.)
There was an Econoline with a million, and a Chevrolet C/K-Series with a million... On its third engine. ;)

bigshotsho93

Reaction score
Pretty good for a Ford.
my sho has 214k on it. and my first sho had 210k when i pulled the engine/trans and put it in my second sho with 200k drive that car for a summer pulled the trans and put it im my now sho. and kept the engine. so my trans has prolly around 300k on it. FORD FTW:dunno:

PANDA

Reaction score
my sho has 214k on it. and my first sho had 210k when i pulled the engine/trans and put it in my second sho with 200k drive that car for a summer pulled the trans and put it im my now sho. and kept the engine. so my trans has prolly around 300k on it. FORD FTW:dunno:
Yamaha FTW :dunno:

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Reaction score
The lady has owned the car since new, Knows more about it than most mechanics, has driven it for OVER 540,000 miles, and Even feels safe while driving ;)
Simply amazing.

Saw this one a newscast ... and could hardly believe it. My goodness.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Nowadays you can't be too sentimental" ... Billy Joel ... 'It's Still Rock And Roll To Me'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom