4x4 fullsize bronco w/ removable top for sale maybe

here we go - i got this bronco sitting in my drivway. thinkin bout sellin it

it aint no brand new trcuk by any means, but it is reliable as fuck for some reason. its got about 200,000 miles give or take a few thousand. 351sbf w/ auto tranny pretty much stock. runs like ass when you first start it but once the check engine light comes on it runs damn good. the only other thing is the rear tailgate doesnt open due to rusted hinges the are no longer really connected to the tailgate. but like i said its really reliable with lots of new parts (battery, rear end, plus more). so let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a good reliable truck. if nobdy wants it i think im just gonna lift it and keep beating the shit out of it!

SOLD!!! please delete or something

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
no pics, sits at my moms house in lake in the hood, price is negotiable asking 1700 cuz it runs/drives good and 4x4 works great + thats about what ive got into it but it is very negotiable since i have to get a honda for the wife for her drive to work. it was very reliable for me last winter - put about 3500 miles on it its a really good truck..

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
sorry for the late reply...but its sitting at my moms house at 1118 spruce st. in LITH (at the corner of spruce and oak) kind by the cop shop in the old part of lake in the hills. ill be in chicago tonight for the wifes bday but ill be around tomorrow if you would like to come look at it or drive it or whatever. call me if you want to check it out tomorrow 847-456-0118

Thread Info