Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Damn

Get a 40-Inch 1080p TV With New Xbox One for $500
GameSpot CBS By Eddie Makuch
6 hours ago

Retailer Best Buy has announced a pretty nice Back to School deal where you can save big on a new TV and an Xbox One.

Beginning this coming Sunday, August 9, shoppers can pick up the Samsung 40-inch 1080p Smart HDTV and a new Xbox One together for just $500.

The TV right now sells for $430 and new Xbox Ones go for $350, meaning you'll save about $280 through the limited-time promotion. This deal rolls out Sunday and runs for a period of one week, ending August 15.

Best Buy is aiming this deal at college students.

"It's the perfect college student deal, as a gaming console like the Xbox One is a college essential and a 40-inch TV is a great size for a dorm room," the retailer said in a statement.

Looking for more gaming deals? Check back later today for GameSpot's full roundup of the day's best offers.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Someone buy this and mount it in Carters Baja Wagon for the tour. Our parking lot drinking will be much better.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I want this. but I'm going to pass, I'm going to assume black friday/christmas deals will be better

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I want this. but I'm going to pass, I'm going to assume black friday/christmas deals will be better
You'd be assuming wrong, me thinks. This is a damn good deal, unless the Samsung is a madeonlyforthisdeal type of TV.

Black Friday deals have been pretty tame the past few years....

serb82

Reaction score
Sell tv on Craigslist for 250, and still a good deal for xbox1

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I kind of chuckle at how this is a 'Back to School' deal. That used to mean a discount on paper notebooks, back packs, clothes, and school supplies.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Negative. I already have XB1, and just bought a 55" 4k tv a few weeks back. I think my next purchase will be a projector for the mancave or maybe another tv later on.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Family member picked it up today. Literally got the last tv left; had a hole in the box. TV is amazing. NHL looks great on it.

P40E

Reaction score
Did any of the stores say they were going to restock ? It says sale ends the 15th .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom