4 valve Heads

mustangin98

Reaction score
so i absolutely love the sound of a blower and that is my goal for the mustang. i have a couples questions that i have not found answers for.

are the 03/04 4 valve heads compatible with the other mod motors?

i want to put the 4 valve heads on because i want to put the stock eaton blower on it and this way i could just use the stockk svt intake and those are some awesome heads.

what other mods would i need other than injectors and a fuel pump?

basically what else do i have to do to make this work?

Primalzer

Reaction score
From what I've heard it is not really possible. Find a full 4v motor out of a Mark VIII or something and go from there.

Shibby50

Reaction score
Not to mention our bottom ends are crap and you won't be able to go very far with those heads/supporting mods and blower.

Primalzer

Reaction score
I thought I have seen around full 4v swaps...
Yeah full 4V motors, but I really haven't heard of any head swaps....Not saying it can't be done, but IMO is really not worth the cost, hastle, and time when there are plenty of Mark VIII's and Cobras that are wrecked just waiting for their motors to be pulled and transplanted.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned. It is possible, but there is a shit ton of parts involved and by the time everything is said and done, you will have spent more time and money than by simply getting a 4v4.6 out of a mark8 or something. That and stock 03/04 cobra motors make enough power to push the limits of a 2v rotating assembly.

OP
mustangin98

mustangin98

Reaction score
thanks guys i think i am gonna go to the junk yard and try and fing a 4v motor does anyone have any junk yard suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom