WTB 4 Post Lift

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
It was exactly 5 years ago and a few weeks I had mine installed. I paid $2000 he wanted cash I said now we are talking my language. He owned the co and charged me $700 cash for install and delivery. He had a neat trailer that sectioned everything off and strapped it down so it would not scratch. My buddy worked with him at the time and got a great deal for what I’m seeing now.

Paid $1000 for the garage side opener and new rails thru our tcg sponsor at the time. Real professional and in and out.

giphy.gif

Wish I would have done it when I was married years and years before. It wouldn’t have cost me that much lol.

Hope this helps on your purchase on what ADM u are paying now.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I wish, homie! Can't you find one that fell out the back of a truck?!
Nope, cant say I have ever seen one of those fall off the back of a truck and I have seen a ton of shit fall off the back of trucks lol.

Little off topic but similar to what we are talking about. Stopped by my guys tint shop by 147th and Kedzie Tuesday as I was in the area looking at a job.
I was probably there 90 minutes BS'ing with him, his son and his workers. 2 different dudes came by selling shit that fell off the back of a truck in those 90 minutes lol. I miss those days, I used to work at Ziebart and we got people like that coming in daily, lol.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Nope, cant say I have ever seen one of those fall off the back of a truck and I have seen a ton of shit fall off the back of trucks lol.

Little off topic but similar to what we are talking about. Stopped by my guys tint shop by 147th and Kedzie Tuesday as I was in the area looking at a job.
I was probably there 90 minutes BS'ing with him, his son and his workers. 2 different dudes came by selling shit that fell off the back of a truck in those 90 minutes lol. I miss those days, I used to work at Ziebart and we got people like that coming in daily, lol.
Put the word out to your homies, I need a lift!

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
It was exactly 5 years ago and a few weeks I had mine installed. I paid $2000 he wanted cash I said now we are talking my language. He owned the co and charged me $700 cash for install and delivery. He had a neat trailer that sectioned everything off and strapped it down so it would not scratch. My buddy worked with him at the time and got a great deal for what I’m seeing now.

Paid $1000 for the garage side opener and new rails thru our tcg sponsor at the time. Real professional and in and out.

giphy.gif

Wish I would have done it when I was married years and years before. It wouldn’t have cost me that much lol.

Hope this helps on your purchase on what ADM u are paying now.
Did Danny install the door rails and jackshaft opener?

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Have a feeler out on a few that just popped up for sale. Only downside is they both only lift to 67", so I'd likely bonk my head. Trying to hold out for the extra tall one's to appear, but might be a forever waiting game. What are your lift heights The Beast The Beast and willizm willizm
I'll go measure and report back

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Have a feeler out on a few that just popped up for sale. Only downside is they both only lift to 67", so I'd likely bonk my head. Trying to hold out for the extra tall one's to appear, but might be a forever waiting game. What are your lift heights The Beast The Beast and willizm willizm
The highest most setting I can fit with my 10' garage the bottom of the runner measures at 63". I'm only 5'10" so it's not as big of a deal for me as when I'm under the car I can stand freely with about 4" of head room to the underbody of the car.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
The highest most setting I can fit with my 10' garage the bottom of the runner measures at 63". I'm only 5'10" so it's not as big of a deal for me as when I'm under the car I can stand freely with about 4" of head room to the underbody of the car.
Just more curious about getting in and out daily. For me being 6', not much taller than you, but dunno if you drive the car underneath the stored car every day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info