4 Post Lift Lighting for Cheap ($12)

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I picked up some cheap led lights from Ace the other day and it works perfectly to light my lift. I know quite a few other people here have 4 post lifts so consider picking these up before they are all gone at Ace for $2.99 a piece. I used 4 on the lift and they worked great.

DB28E9DA-1504-4D37-A326-0A62EF098D93.jpeg

26C91CC2-6A7B-49D0-9AC5-021F5205BBAF.jpeg

Reactions: Mook

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
K. wheres the link to the product

I don't think they are on their site. I just looked and didn't see them there. I stopped at the Ace Hardware in Crete and they had them up by the registers on a pallet marked for $2.99 each.

LEDs are awesome for this application due to durability. What did you use before? Cordless lights or ?
I just used a cordless light but it was always a pain in the ass to get the right angle on what I needed to look at.

How did you stick them on. Not sure if you said in the video. And thank you for posting this
They have double sided tape on them. 3M stuff. Seems to hold well.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
They sell these at Costco too. Not sure on exact price but they are normally a good deal
The ones at costco are good as well. I have those throughout the garage but I think they are $20 a pop when on sale and are something you'd want to secure to the ceiling. They are quite a bit larger and wouldn't fit well under a lift.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I don’t have that secondary lip for the drip trays. Just the bottom wide lip.

My lift also has a wide bottom lip only. I replaced all my lights today in my garage I had fluorescent lights up with the same length and 2 bulbs each light. I went back and bought 2 more packs. Lol 2 under the lift and 5 in my garage. All for $21 thanks willizm willizm really appreciate it

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
My lift also has a wide bottom lip only. I replaced all my lights today in my garage I had fluorescent lights up with the same length and 2 bulbs each light. I went back and bought 2 more packs. Lol 2 under the lift and 5 in my garage. All for $21 thanks willizm willizm really appreciate it
No problem my man, glad it helped some folks here before they run out of those lights.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
I don't think they are on their site. I just looked and didn't see them there. I stopped at the Ace Hardware in Crete and they had them up by the registers on a pallet marked for $2.99 each.

I just used a cordless light but it was always a pain in the ass to get the right angle on what I needed to look at.

They have double sided tape on them. 3M stuff. Seems to hold well.
How many did they have left at the Crete store?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info