Ford 4 door Mustang still coming, will be TT V8

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Already closed the link but here is the quote

Perhaps even more interesting, MustangG6.com was also told that a four-door version of the Mustang has been confirmed for the next generation, which is expected in 2022, and that it will be powered by a twin-turbocharged V8 and positioned as a competitor to the*Porsche Panamera*and Audi A7.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Ummmm, didn’t ford just make moves to start cutting out cars and concentrate on suv’s And trucks?!

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Mustang is sticking around tho. Gonna need something to replace all the shitcanned cars.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I would buy that if it dosent look like crap

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
I'd be interested too, if it doesn't look like a Panamera. Could never get into the looks of them...

Hopefully it'll be like the Challenger/Charger combo. Both great looking cars with some serious hp.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Panamera's are sexy.

I hope Ford tries with this... it could be fucking epic.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Panamera's are sexy.

Meh, I just cant get into the overall shape of the Panamera. The front of the one you posted looks decent enough, but the side profile and rear shot aren't good imo.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Panamera's are sexy.

God yes.

The newest hybrid turbo s is insanely fast for a 5000lb sled. These things rocket out of the hole.

And they finally fixed the back half's looks with the last refresh.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meh, I just cant get into the overall shape of the Panamera. The front of the one you posted looks decent enough, but the side profile and rear shot aren't good imo.
I'm sorry

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

i could even do the "wagon"

jason05gt

Reaction score
This seems pretty far fetched, plus this is a very competitive segment. I can't see Ford playing that high up the price scale and if they do why choose a Ford over BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Porsche?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I bet its biggest competition is going to be the Kia Stinger GT.

That car was a pretty nice surprise all things considered. Quick in daily stop-light to stop light situations, and with the AWD and mod potential of the engine it does well for itself. Handling seems competent, but its GT car, not a sports car.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
The mid-model redesign definitely helped the back end of the car a lot. The early ones were too odd for me. The redesign isn't as bad. But just not overly impressed with their looks. But still would for the right price. lol

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I bet its biggest competition is going to be the Kia Stinger GT.

That car was a pretty nice surprise all things considered. Quick in daily stop-light to stop light situations, and with the AWD and mod potential of the engine it does well for itself. Handling seems competent, but its GT car, not a sports car.
Agreed. As a grand tour car it should do well. Especially for people who want a sporty car that has 4 door and is a domestic brand. The Charger sells well for that reason.

I'll be shocked if it comes with a TT V8. The cost would be up there and limit sales. Let's hope there is a v8 base model that is reasonably priced.

jason05gt

Reaction score
The mid-model redesign definitely helped the back end of the car a lot. The early ones were too odd for me. The redesign isn't as bad. But just not overly impressed with their looks. But still would for the right price. lol
The original design did look odd. The current gen looks really sharp. If I win the Mega Millions, a Turbo S would be my DD.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
"Porsche Panamera or Mustang?" Never in a million years did I think I'd hear people cross shopping these. What a time to be alive!

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom