4 Corners tonight

Aron

Reaction score
Anybody going up there? Sounds like there will be a lot of people up there tonight.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
The guys at chitownracing are going to try and start haning out there again, starting tonight.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Headed there now. will be there around 9

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
4C is where I grew up... it was the hey day of hanging out and racing. Chitown peeps were trying to get some old skoolers up there to revive it. I would be there... but have baby duty and can't get out:(

SVTLSC

Factory Freak
Reaction score
Vic bring the baby with. I'd be in but I'm in Wisconsin

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
:headbang:

Pretty decent showing last night after 10:00.
Damn wish I could have gone sounds like a good time. My Hawk is way too loud and would have woken up my 1 yr old coming home late so I decided to pass.:mad:

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
75th & Lemont in Downer's Grove.

Was a pretty good time. Dave and I got there early, and there weren't many people there yet so we took his vert for a cruise downtown Naperville. By the time we got back, a lot more people showed up.

John, should brought the LT1!

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought. I grew up a couple of blocks from there. I didn't know that's what they called it. I would cruise my 92 Vette with NOS there back in the day. I haven't been there in a while.

03lightning

boot scootin boogey
Reaction score
thats awesome to hear its coming back thats where we use to hang out all the time back in highschool....ive seen some pretty wild cars there

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Yeah, I just started going there about 5 years ago, and then it died two years ago because of fights and ricers driving stupid.

sshocker96

Reaction score
I did a driveby that night. Nice turn out, but I was solo & didnt know anyone so I kept it moving.

Or was I doing recon?...:cool2:

01 BLK SVT

K DUB
Reaction score
Wow I used to hang out up there in the early 90's before all the crap. We used to hang in the Venture lot. To long ago for you kids... than when it went to the Castle it was nothing but mustangs with front runners and nitrous. Kind of boaring. I stopped going before I saw any sport compacts. Hope it can last without people getting stupid and giving the cops a reason to stop by.

Since 1964

Reaction score
I did some grow'n right by there in Woodridge at 75th and Rt 53. I would like to check this out since it so close to where I was as a kidrow.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Yeah, didn't get hopping until around 11 or so last night... decent turnout, but nothing like last week.

Apparently all the Chitown guys went to Speed Unlimited in IN last night, and are planning on hitting up Corners tonight, so the turnout should be awesome tonight. I'm considering going again tonight a little later on if anybody wants to meet up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom