• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

3v's at Byron

Wild White Pony

TCG Elite Member
Oct 13, 2012
How good did the 3v's do today at Byron? I know you say only 4 exist in this forum. Anybody get to flip those 3800's? All I got to flip was a Charger, and then sat down and video'd that fuckfest.

Here is 1 pic and my timeslip..

WWPGT_zpsb3cae28e.jpg

Byron_zps3a84357a.jpg

Wild White Pony

TCG Elite Member
Oct 13, 2012
Damnnnn that's one fast ass 3v

It'll go faster, ran today with the big 19" meats up front and no wt. reduction. Just wanted to test my trans tune I have been working on. Will give those 3800's a good run in spring after the trans gets fully built and the stock cams come out.

I'm uploading the vids now of TCG should have some runs posted in a few.

And thanks all for the thumbs up...

:jg:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
i saw the one run and was impressed, this 3800 will have to get down with you in the spring

glad you got a PB in with teh cool weather AND you did it on one pass

on the other hand, im a little confused if that was Jason05GT and what he was running, I coulda sworn that was him, but his times did not reflect what I thought he runs

Wild White Pony

TCG Elite Member
Oct 13, 2012
props mane. get that sixty down your car will be good for 10.50s all day

60 will come down after the converter comes out and is adjusted, screwed up and had it set to low for the Centri, right now it's stall is around 2700 and needs to closer to 3500 to get power off the line. It will be done when I pull the trans this winter.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
OP, nice run. Should pick up if you can get it to leave harder.

on the other hand, im a little confused if that was Jason05GT and what he was running, I coulda sworn that was him, but his times did not reflect what I thought he runs

haha That was him! He kept talking trash all year how he was going to whack me. YA RIGHT! lmao I think he had a bad day.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Isnt that a blower car?

Yeah it is. Unfortunately I never got a clean pass. The first pass I lit up the tires since it was the first time I've launched on radials with the gear. The second pass I cut a 1.7 60', but the car dogged it through the 1/8th. I want to get it on the dyno to see if it's making the power it should be. I had some tune issues and the car hasn't been on the dyno in over 4 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info