3D printers...who has one?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Octoprint with the spaghetti detective is pretty sweet for monitoring prints when away

Screenshot_20200704-181522.png

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The print I'm doing right now is having an issue sticking. This is try 3, added glue stick to the surface, we will see if it stays this time.

Otherwise I may need to see if I have a low spot in the center. This is the first print that is using 50% infill, 0.12 layers and is vertical, so when it builds up, it seems to get knocked off track.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Bob Kazamakis ilikemtb999 how long did it take you to print the storage box for the ender?
It was one of the longer ones I’ve done....I want to say 12hrs at 50 or 60mm/s. I also tend to speed up prints while printing if things are going real well. I don’t remember if the case or the bottom drawer took longer but it was a decent amount.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I had a Monoprice Maker Select V2 for awhile. Was a good printer until I kept messing with it and couldnt figure out how to dial it down with all the upgrades I did. Eventually sold it. I want another one, but Ill probably save my money to get one I wont need to mess with out of the box like I did that one.

Microcenter PLA is the shit, and I wouldnt really use anything else.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info