3800wiki whos running this?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
We seriously need a Buick turbo 6 logo for the prefix selection assortment.

So I came across this the other day. They found and posted some of the info I have everywhere online. (I was looking at 3800tech being unregistered)

Any of you Bookface f****** know anything about this?

3800wiki.com

Is this us?
Photobucket has been blasting me with delete a f*** ton of your pictures cuz we now only have a 250 picture limit for my old 3800 pictures.
I downloaded everything I could but I do know I still have my old hard drive with all of the raw pictures including sweet 1 megapixel camera pictures.

It's probably time to put my library of lunacy out there.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
We seriously need a Buick turbo 6 logo for the prefix selection assortment.

So I came across this the other day. They found and posted some of the info I have everywhere online. (I was looking at 3800tech being unregistered)

Any of you Bookface f****** know anything about this?

3800wiki.com

Is this us?
Photobucket has been blasting me with delete a f*** ton of your pictures cuz we now only have a 250 picture limit for my old 3800 pictures.
I downloaded everything I could but I do know I still have my old hard drive with all of the raw pictures including sweet 1 megapixel camera pictures.

It's probably time to put my library of lunacy out there.
bs009 bs009

Reactions: bs009 and GTPpower

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
yessir that is me! I haven't touched it in a little while but I'm definitely open to suggestions for changes or ways to reorganize it. Pretty much anybody can edit it right now if they create an account. I could set you up with better access if you want than what normal people get.

The email system is a bit janky still but otherwise it's in what I think is a relatively cool server environment. Runs on a docker container inside a Kubernetes cluster in my spare bedroom :LOL:

I created a thread about it way back but I haven't really advertised it on the Book of Feces yet, thought I'd just let it grow kinda organically.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Well s*** now I remember

I was kind of wondering cuz for shitz and Giggles I looked up 3800 Tech and it's available once again I remember there was some b******* back with intense I can't even remember the details but I thought it was horrible changing the website name from 3800 Tech to 300 Pro the whole reason for it was supposed to be a tech forum. If I knew more about internet s*** and I'd probably have 3800 tech for myself and mirror something like what you have. At this point all I have is f*** tons of photos and some of them with descriptive file names.

Reactions: bs009
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Turbocharged400sbc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list