3800 vs LS4

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
lololol since the mandatory tylenol required forum that is known as gpf closed doucheflakes thread its over here now.....

id agree with doucheflake IF he so much had idled his car down the track but neither showed neither made a pass both were no show event didnt happen so both parties got their money back game over...

nothing to whine about but for the record ive made just as many passes as doucheflake and half my junk is sitting in a pile of parts or under a car cover..... so how many passes is that? ZERO!

Last time his car seen a track it assploded a trans so him crying about a grudge that didnt happen and thinking he should win is awefully ironic and hilarious......

Ju1ce

Sep 22, 2015
My car never blew up at the track lol
Anyhow thats an entirely different discussion.

The two of us bet $500 on the race and sent half the money to a "neutral party" to "lock in" the race under the premise that if someone backed out they forfeit the money.

Furches blew his car up and forfeit and somehow still got his money back.
I think that's not consistent with being an honorable human.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Lol I was telling James about this and I forgot to tell you the fb lulz lately.

Ls4 guys think they own the fastest w-bodies in the world because they have a v8 and stock for stock they kill a SC one

There are some really nice cars and are pretty quick with a heads cam nitrous setup. I troll for the most part. I just annoyed at the bolt-on and loud ass cam cars that run high 12s and haven't met another 3800 car with better than a 3.4 setup lol.

I linked the next 1/2 mile event for any of their cars to come out and people got butt hurt or called in their white knights which ends up happening often

It's good for a few laughs I gotta say.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
whats_going_on.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
you trans blew up at the track and to this date you have never made a track pass.......

if you would have showed up and idled down the track you would have took his money and walked away smiling....

now your bitching that you should have won and neither car showed up neither made a pass neither person won both parties got their money back

:io:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
He forfeit days before the race.
You're saying I should have trailered my car 5 hours away to make a solo pass?

yes because you would have won the money but apparently it was worth too much of your time....

so neither showed neither get any money now after the car is sold you're butthurt making some story you should have got the money when you yourself never showed either.....

:roflpicard:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
yes because you would have won the money but apparently it was worth too much of your time....

so neither showed neither get any money now after the car is sold you're butthurt making some story you should have got the money when you yourself never showed either.....

:roflpicard:

if one guy backs out because he cant run his car the other guy wins the money without needing to ever start his car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info