3800 Seat MOD

Xtant12

Reaction score
I'm toying around with the idea to swop my 01 seats with a set of 04 seats. I found a complete set at a junk yard by me and the price seems right. I know everyone online ( from what I'm seeing ) says to get the GXP seats. I was just wondering if anyone on here has done it? I read a few posts I found online about but I may have a few questions.. Anyways, I was just wondering..

I just dont get what they mean by slotting the back seat clip. That is really it.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I was thinking it was pretty much R&R.

I know on the Bonneville side, many 10th gen owners like the 2000 - 2002 seats better then the 2003 - 2005 due to better cushioning and swap them out and IIRC it's just R&R there also.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Did you ever sell your GTP Smug? I remember you posting you might. Or at least I thought you did.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yep, he sold it.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Well all but the drivers seat were good. The drivers was ripped on the side by the door and you could see the inner bar of the seat..

:(

Xtant12

Reaction score
I know I did this post and Smug helped me with the advice. I'm going to look at a new set of seats tomorrow, does anyone have an active write up on this mod? All the links on google I have found are no longer good. I'm looking for step by step instructions...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom