3800 no more.....

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
Your a fucking idiot sketch. I said your going to need a Nascar engine to beat my car next year you dumbass. Go learn how to read. And 14.0 on motor before spray for a v6 is not bad.

sketch? now whos acting like were back in high school lmao!!! Well if you put it that way im sure a nascar engine goes faster than 14 :s00ls:

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
May 14, 2009
Elmwood Park
Exactly a Gtp meaning supercharger. This is an n/a v6 that goes 14.0 on motor and 12.03 @114 on spray with a 1.53 '60. And Martin stop acting like you know what the hell your talking about. You spilled oil on your manifolds and set your engine on fire, it's called a funnel you idiot. You've never been to the track a day in your life. Let alone raced a car.

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
Exactly a Gtp meaning supercharger. This is an n/a v6 that goes 14.0 on motor and 12.03 @114 on spray with a 1.53 '60. And Martin stop acting like you know what the hell your talking about. You spilled oil on your manifolds and set your engine on fire, it's called a funnel you idiot. You've never been to the track a day in your life. Let alone raced a car.

your right iv never been to a track I may not have as much knowledge as you do with a 3800 but what I do know is you apparently have so much knowledge that you managed to blow up two motors buying thousands of dollars worth of car parts to go faster but still managed to fuck that up haha you must know so much nick that you go and buy shit then ask ppl like a dumbass on their opinions and what you should do like seriously? who does that that's the point of the forum ASK BEFORE YOU BUY OR DO SHIT but you know what your doing right? also I did use a funnel its called I had a small oil leak that I didn't fix and well shit happens lol but hey you already knew that right? :bigthumb:

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska

But but but....you spent all that money so wisely to build the bottom end!!!!

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
currentusuers_zpse5a63136.png

No one must be bored today. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info