3800 fun might be coming to an end for me

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I have felt ZERO ragrets since selling mine, but it wasn't as nice as yours, nor was the time put in it to make it one of a kind like yours either.

IMO, unless that offer was like $8k+ don't sell it, that car is worth a lot more than that.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
They made a $7500 cash offer last night and that is the highest by far. The whole situation was just weird because these guys no nothing about these cars and were all around a little sketchy. Not that I don't trust people, but I don't, it was making me nervous to just have the cash in my car and they were pressing my to make the deal right now. I want to make the money transactions at the bank so my ass is covered

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Man, don't sell that shit. IF you do sell it, you gotta sell it to someone that appreciates what the car is and all the work you've put in it to make it so nice. At least, that's my take on it. You and KJ have super clean examples of those cars.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Man, don't sell that shit. IF you do sell it, you gotta sell it to someone that appreciates what the car is and all the work you've put in it to make it so nice. At least, that's my take on it. You and KJ have super clean examples of those cars.

I can't be to picky about the buyer or I might be sitting on this car for another year

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
SELL IT. I get us 3800 nut swingers appreciate it and want to it to stay pristine because it's a staple to many of us, but it'll never be worth what it should be to anyone that doesn't swing off these cars, and even then people that would front the cash for the car can't (cant afford it) or won't because they would rather something rwd. $7500 is respectable. It is a 10k car, but lets be real, if you sit on it another year, the next person that's serious with cash might only say 7k.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Yea that's right. The car might be sold as of this weekend. The guys just came down from Chicago tonight to take a look at the car and made me an offer. I don't know how to feel about this right now.

Punt and enjoy something else.

I punted and liquidated nearly everything 3800 related i had.

Psst lots of great non wbody everything out there go find one.

Hell maybe youll end up in a 5.0 mustang :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info