350z Upgrades! - Summer Mode!

Hey guys!

Finally got my coilovers installed and the summer wheels on.

Totally pumped by how its looking, gotta get my rear fenders rolled so I can drop the back more. And also get some 20mm spacers for the fronts to get it flush.

Let me know what you guys think!:pedobear:

Thanks!

Also if anyone knows a good place to roll fenders please let me know!

11ruat3.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Stance looks good as is without being ridiculously low. I don't think you need to drop the rear anymore.

If you're going to stick with white wheels (at least to me they look white in the image), you may want to consider having some white accents such as the badges, mirrors, and spoiler to tie the scheme together.

Stance looks good as is without being ridiculously low. I don't think you need to drop the rear anymore.

If you're going to stick with white wheels (at least to me they look white in the image), you may want to consider having some white accents such as the badges, mirrors, and spoiler to tie the scheme together.

After driving it for another day the fronts settled a little lower than the rear so I just want to drop it so there even, no need to slam it and ruin the performance! I am looking in to some other accents to tie the white wheels in also! Thanks!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Spacers? Yuck. If you do get spacers, which I really suggest you don't, get real spacers. They'll probably cost you 1/2 as much as some decent wheels with the correct offset though. Spacers are just risky, especially if you're going to "have fun" with the car.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Fair enough. As long as they're legit like that, you should be ok. I wouldn't race on them, but normal driving should be more than ok. You should get wheels for it though. Those cars look good with a simple wheel/tire setup.

Thread Info