??

timgtp

Reaction score
my friend is sayin a 2001 stock svt Cobra 4.6l v8 with a kenne bell super charger and its a Automatic i didnt think they put those in there and they r tryin to say has 450 at the wheels i say bull shit but he may be right

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
car related threads belong in general car discussion, and for gods sake try and structure your post a little better cuz i dont know if youre asking a question or making a statement or what

but in the interest of actually trying to help you out, i'll first say im definitely no stang expert, but im with you that i dont think any cobras have come w/ autos, and you sort of contradict yourself when you say STOCK cobra w/ a kenne bell, but if you mean bone stock w/ JUST a kenne bell, i would find 450 to the wheels slightly hard to believe as well.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
Ford never made automatic Cobras, unless he swapped it, which has been done before. And a Kenne Bell on a 4v making 450hp is not unreasonable. Hell, pullied 03/04's are making 450ish.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
A 2001 Cobra in bone stock form would never have come with a supercharger and/or automatic transmission.

With that being said Kenne Bell does offer a 2.1 version of their supercharger for that model. The unit is capable of 750 flywheel horsepower. Now he could be running an aftermarket automatic and the 2.1 KB with good supporting mods and hit that number.

If he/she claims bone stock then they are lying or confusing the car with a 03/04 Cobra with an aftermarket tranny. The word "stock" used in any way shape or form in this situation is completely wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom