Last run with the termi and zr1 was good

daytona

Reaction score
The av boyz car is no joke. That dude car drive the wheels off that car

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It!
Reaction score
The av boyz car is no joke. That dude car drive the wheels off that car
I was gonna say the same thing. That thing used to have a T5 in it too haha! It's insane that that's a banger car :eek3:

deviantlx

Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing. That thing used to have a T5 in it too haha! It's insane that that's a banger car :eek3:
What's insane is people believe the bullshit hype about that car. Lmao.

I'm surprised they still get people to race with all the asswhoopins they put out.

There's a reason they only race once a night and its not because the clutch is warm like they claim. Hahaha.

That's no ordinary manual trans in that car either. The only thing they use the clutch for is the launch.

daytona

Reaction score
You can say what you want about there car. When it comes down to it they would put and ass whoppin on most of us. Let them bang the gears and destroy the trans. They obviously have the money to do what they want to win a race. I still give them mad props.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Reaction score
Lifting the tires like a boss... Never seen a Foxbody with that claimed power lift the tires like that before lol... Boys doing work though and counting dough.. On a side note though! I have heard from people that know some guys that run with them on some other boards that the car is actually a 347 Stroker with a 250 shot making around 800, weighs like 2650lbs and has A LOT OF GEAR.. So who knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7T1r3lB5k

deviantlx

Reaction score
Lifting the tires like a boss... Never seen a Foxbody with that claimed power lift the tires like that before lol... Boys doing work though and counting dough.. On a side note though! I have heard from people that know some guys that run with them on some other boards that the car is actually a 347 Stroker with a 250 shot making around 800, weighs like 2650lbs and has A LOT OF GEAR.. So who knows
that's impossible. they wouldn't lie. they're streetracers.:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom