• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

31 Spline Build

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Hi Travis! I agree with Zack.. NO interest in doing this! I have a guy too. ;)

31's and a 4.30 next Tues. :thumbup:

Can't wait. Really want to see/feel for myself the difference between my 4.10's and your 4.30's!!

No more of the he said she said bullshit!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Can't wait. Really want to see/feel for myself the difference between my 4.10's and your 4.30's!!

No more of the he said she said bullshit!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!
Yeah, kinda like ohhhh, you can't have an X pipe! It will be RASPY! Haha, I don't even have converters and zero raspy! Only GRRRRRBBBAAAAHHHH! For this small of an install price, I'll see for myself, no biggie at all to change her up again!

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
Another job well done and photographed by the man!!!!!
You busted you ass, but the job is beautiful.

Your right Russell, it was ALOT of work. Well worth the results and cash saved!
Nice write up as usual. :fy:
Thanks David ;)

Great write up.I just had my gears (410's) and axels installed...Looked real easy when someone who knows what he's doing does it.Your write up shows what's really involved..I'd let you work on my car any day....bugsy....:jg:
I try to put as much info and pics as possible into my threads. Thanks for reading Bugsyc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info