30% Off A SquareTrade Warranty - First Come, First Serve!

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
I have an email with a coupon code for 30% off a Square Trade warranty, max of $30 off. I'm assuming it's a 1 time use code, so PM me if you want it.

OP
Burtonrider10022

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
I have a 30% off coupon for a Square Trade Warranty, and I don't need anything from there right now, and no sense in wasting it.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's one of the after market companies that if you buy, for example, a PC from amazon, you can get a Square Trade warranty that covers spilling damage etc. It's money off of that.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
They also do phones. I think it was about $100 if I remember correctly.

Intel

Reaction score
Or if you buy something off of ebay that is expensive like a lense for a camera and then they send you like 6 fucking emails asking if you want a warranty for it.

RareGMFan

Reaction score
Basically, it's a warranty you can purchase for any electronics purchase, be it at a big box/chain store, or online. Far cheaper (cost me ~$40 for 3 years after coupon code for a Samsung 50" plasma), and far superior to the warranties offered by Best Buy, Fry's, etc. I've used SquareTrade twice now on items that broke, and both times, they took care of it no problem (money back, not worth fixing). You'd be fighting hand, tooth and nail to get most of the big box stores to honor their warranties. I highly recommend SquareTrade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom