3800 3 races from Ohio

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
first race:

My friend has a 98 Accord V6 coupe. laugh now. Has Comtech supercharger, and cams...and very very well tuned. We are traveling down riverside....see this 350 ferrari (kind from bad boys 2). we get next to him and gas it 3-4 times. we fall a half car back..then he floors it. proceeds to pull a car on us...then we floor it. I have pics of this on my phone. the Ferrari..goes from a car ahead...to even, then to 2 cars back. I was laughing my ass off.

2nd race:

We went out to the lot in my friends ZO6. He just got done putting in his 600lift cam. we had been tuning it with hp tuners for the previous 3 days. not to mention hes got a 250 wet ontop of that. :D We were out at the lot..parked just chilling. these sport bikes ride over revvn asking for a race. well the cocky guy has a new R1. we go out to the highway. start from a 20 role. by the time we hit 190..we are 5 cars ahead. not bike lengths...car lengths. then we start from a 80 role to 190...4 cars on that one.

3rd race:

92 passat VS friends accord on highway. well more of a high speed run. I had the needle past 135. look up( 3am)(dark) local Dublin cop in the center median. I NAIL he breaks. clocks me doin 104. pulled me over gave me a ticket. I had fun. I want to move back there soooo bad. I have so much fun. all the highway racing.

right now there is a competetion going on who is king of 270. the MAIN highway which circles columbus. The fastest right now is EGO KLR. which is an SRT-10 with 400shot, intake, exhaust, and few engine upgrades.

this was some racing out there. very fun.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Sep 1 2005, 06:16 PM
your just jealous.  come out to Ohio.  I'll set you up a race.
[snapback]96727[/snapback]​

jealous? ummm hardly.

I'd rather have my Trans Am over an Accord any day of the week no matter how fast it is. Trans ams look hellalot better than an accord. Shit my grandma drives one.

As far as ohio goes....There are plenty of races going on here. Why drive 400 Miles to go to Ohio? SO i can race an accord?

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by GTPPWR@Sep 3 2005, 01:11 PM
cuz you know if you drive to Ohio, you WILL be one of the slowest cars there.  race Slomotions black integra.  I garuntee he will put 12 on you.  the accord would kill your car.    Let alone my friends ZO6. 

like I said.  jealous.
[snapback]96856[/snapback]​

u are seriously kidding me right? How childish to think you can find faster cars in Ohio rather than any other state. Seriously you are killing me smalls.

IMO, there is a time when looks are better than speed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTPPWR
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list