3 phase motor 1/2hp to 2hp

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
In this edition of wierd shit Mr. Roboto wants I'm looking for a 1/2 to 2HP 3 phase motor. I want something to power my Atlas Lathe with via VFD so I can adjust the RPM without having to mess around with the belts. Looking to something that is a runner but don't care if it's crusty looking. If you want it for some reason I have a 1/2HP single phase Atlas Motor you can have in trade. Looking for something with a base plate and cheap is good.

haydendylan0

Oct 17, 2020
In this edition of wierd shit Mr. Roboto wants I'm looking for a 1/2 to 2HP 3 phase motor. I want something to power my Atlas Lathe with via VFD so I can adjust the RPM without having to mess around with the belts. Looking to something that is a runner but don't care if it's crusty looking. If you want it for some reason I have a 1/2HP single phase Atlas Motor you can have in trade. Looking for something with a base plate and cheap is good.
Hi, have you get what you're looking for if no, then contact brian he has what you're looking for
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mr_Roboto
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list