3" Electronic Exhaust Cutouts "Pair" Stainless Steel

I am selling Brand New 3" Exhaust Cutouts Stainless Steel that are electronic. Give your car open exhaust for racing at the push of a button. These come with a switch to open the cutouts. This kit comes with all the hardware to mount to your car. Nuts, bolts, washers, gaskets and all the stainless steel exhaust piping.

new-image.png

This kit is for dual exhaust. If you are only looking for 1 exhaust cutout I can do that too.

I also have this kit in 2.5" also just ask about pricing.

This product is brand new and I will ship to all 50 states in the United States.

Free Standard Shipping and I accept Paypal.

Once you order you will be sent a tracking number to track your order.

Email me at the email below.

z-S8l71557757287.jpg

This will fit: Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Pontiac, Oldmobile, AMC, Plymouth, Honda, Nissan, Toyota

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod (@Chester Copperpot).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list